- Shuttle bus stop to Commonwealth Stadium - Park downtown (at our High Street location, parking courtesy of Russell Capital Management) eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner with us and purchase your shuttle bus tickets to take you to Commonwealth Stadium to cheer on the Kentucky Wildcats to another victory.
- Mardi Gras – Come celebrate Fat Tuesday at any of our four Lexington locations.
We have fresh crawfish, red beans and rice, gumbo, king cake and drink specials. We are the Lexington Cajun Connection!!
- St. Patrick’s Day – Be Irish for the day with O’Ramsey’s. All four Lexington locations will be serving corned beef and cabbage, blarney vegetables, Irish Stew with Irish soda bread and of course Missy’s famous Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake.
- CORN DAZE – Ramsey’s Diners are Kentucky Proud! Kentucky Proud is a program sponsored by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture that encourages local Kentucky farmers to be able to promote their crops. It is an investment in Kentucky’s land, people, and its future.
Ramsey’s teams with Gallrein Farms to plant and harvest fresh veggies for our menu selections. We sell over 2800 bushels of locally grown corn each summer during our annual CORN DAZE summer promotion. We have vine ripened, local tomatoes from Lincoln County. Visit us and we will give you the freshest tomatoes and cottage cheese, corn on the cob, fried corn, and okra corn and tomatoes.
- Thanksgiving – Let Ramsey’s do the Thanksgiving Day cooking for you. (Parties of six or more). The food is heat and eat. Contact Oren Miller 252-7926
- July 4th – Celebrate July 4th with Ramsey’s. Join us downtown while we kick off CORN DAZE. Our employees will be handing out local, grilled corn.